Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm a reporter again

For posterity, I'd like to just update this and let my loyal fanbase of perhaps two people know that I am now a reporter for the Fort Worth Business Press. I cover banking and finance mostly, but will also dabble in the legal, accounting, economic and city business beats, too.

Fort Worth is a great old city, full of depth and history and not without a little dirt under its nails -- very much like my old hometown of Memphis, minus the hilarious ineptitude and middling corruption of the city government and the generally poor service at fast food restaurants.

It's good to be back in the journalism saddle again.




Anyway, gotta go. Hopefully, I'll update this a little more going forward.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Rob - while I wouldn't wish covering the white-hot celebrity world of business and accounting on anyone, it's probably better than PR... and as a semi-attentive blogger myself, any blogging is better than no blogging. Count 3 readers.